Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Succumbing



So I am finally succumbing to the world of blogging. First a friend from Denver, then my brother, then one of my students - I got the message, make a blog. Perhaps this will be my attempt to keep current pictures of my family on the web - or this will be one of those spots where what I write today will be antiquated and someone will say, "Hey look, a relic of a blog from 2006 - that was ages ago!" We'll see. Feel free to comment, compliment, or critique...I can handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know el-Principal you should NOT allow anonymous comments on your BLOG. The reason is that as your blog becomes more and more popular you will get spam comments from clever coders who have autogenerators that paste commercials for THEIR blogs and products.
--- * little miss know-it-all