Friday, April 10, 2009

March Madness

Here is where pictures are just oozing out of my camera - so many!
A few highlights:
Allison had a great birthday - and enjoyed her party a few weeks later.
Amy and I got free tickets to a Chris Tomlin concert - what a TREAT!
The boys enjoyed hanging with Jake when visiting their aunt's & uncle's place.
Allison enjoyed reading books to her sister and cousin.
Allison did well at the AWANA games!
My brother & now-sister!
A few moments at our table before skits!
Drama King skit (special coordinated actions!)
The happy couple SEEMED to enjoy the skits.
Ma-haria (to the tune of Mamma Mia) Skit.

2 comments:

Maria said...

"seemed" to enjoy it. Ahh yes we did. Look at our faces. You guys rocked the stage! I was amazed

Anonymous said...

Ha - there we go. No longer blocked and I get to see all those cute, smiling faces of your little ones! :) - PamSue